Db Br 182 Substitution

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bobbobberdd, Apr 9, 2021.

?
  1. YES!

2. NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

With the big Rapid Transit Update coming soon, the DB BR 182 gets LZB, it's just a shame that it can't use it outside of the Scenario Planner *.Because as some of you may already know, the Rapid Transit Route should not be equipped with LZB. What I would like would be if wherever the DB BR 146 (and Maybe the DB BR 101) is to be found, an option to be able to replace it with the DB BR 182. It would be a nice addition, especially on the new routes.

(* In SKA, the 182 and 155 have been missing from the start. The problem is I'm a Consoleplayer, I don't know if the two are available on HMA)

• Like Like x 1
  2. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

They are on PC, yes.

If the 182 could also haul the IC-Coaches upcoming for HRR, I'd defintely buy RT and the 182. Or at least the 182 from Hamburg-Lübeck, which will also have LZB.

3. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

With the 182 recieving LZB I'd say it's likely they'll be able to substitute on IC services. The 182 isn't a very common loco, so personally I wouldn't want to use it instead of the 146 on most routes, but players should still get the option.

A short section of it is equipped with LZB, and this will be activated when the preserved collection crew is done with it. I might be wrong, but I believe that's accurate.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Absolutely needed and for SKA it will be for freight trains then when the ÖBB route is made the DB BR182 will receive a reskin into ÖBB1116 for the Aachen-Köln Wien Sleeper Train which actually originates in Brussels Midi which operates on SKA.

5. anas.hera

anas.hera Active Member

Fairly sure that RT does have LZB in real life between Leipzig-Messe and Bitterfeld, but I could be wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  6. kosti.nuuja

kosti.nuuja Well-Known Member

Yes, it has.