Xbox Db Br 185

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by LucasLCC, Sep 12, 2020.

1. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

In around 10-15 minutes, the following bugs have been found. All of which would have been noticeable by the testing team...

- Tutorial - It tells you to use notch two. It then tells you to increase throttle. However your throttle is still locked and you're unable to interact with it. Luckily notch two is sufficient to hit 50 kph... If anyone else can confirm or deny this happens to them, as it's possible it's a one off.

- Freight Exchange - You couple to some wagons and then reverse taking them to Hagen. Due to the reversal, the gradients show up opposite of what they should. Going up hills gives you a downhill gradient on the HUD, and vice-versa.

- After reversal, the accelerometer is also backwards. Speeding up makes it go down, braking makes it go up.

The bottom two bugs didn't exist in TSW 2020, so it's sad that the preservation project is actually increasing bugs as opposed to fixing some.

2. m.poznan

m.poznan Member

The accelerometer is always reversed, there already is a thread I started about that, read there, i didnt have the other issues you had, i am on PC, and yes the gradients are always presented as if you are looking from the lead loco, and if you go reverse just imagine it the opposite way!

3. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

No, your thread relates to the fact the accelerometer doesn't show forces in the way you'd expect.

This is the fact that when you reverse the 185, the accelerometer also swaps and does the opposite of what it was doing when you went forwards.

And in this case I'm still in the lead (and only) loco. Just for some reason the game thinks you're still going in the opposite direction.