PlayStation Db Br101 Internal Cameras Do Not Pan.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stujoy, Sep 18, 2021.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve just purchased the BR101 and found a bugbear bug in it…

Here is another train with the internal cab camera views fixed in one position, making them impossible to be of any use on consoles with the normal (immersion) controller setup. It isn’t possible to operate any of the buttons or switches that should be accessible in these camera views as the centre dot cannot be moved to them. It’ll be no problem for those using a mouse and this must have only been tested on a PC.

Again, I ask if all internal camera views can be freed up to allow them to be useful on console, like the ones in most other trains. I’m surprised to see this in a newer DLC to be honest.

While I’m here and to avoid a second bug report on the same subject, the cab cameras in the BR423 are moveable but the one for the setup screen doesn’t rotate far enough to press all the keys to operate the screen properly.

The cameras really need to rotate completely freely all around as standard in every cab to enable full use of them for every player. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

The reason for those cameras being not movable (to me at least) is the fact that they are tilted in its initial position. When you then turn around the cam, the view gets angled to much. When i have setup this stuff, i wasn't aware of a problem that you can't 'disconnect' the center-dot anymore to move it around, and it seems no one has tested it properly. I would recommend to report the bug on the usual way to DTG.

• Like Like x 2
  3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

This seems to be a controller-specific problem; it doesn't affect mouse-and-keyboard

4. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Yeah its annoying it normally affects some of the older trains (DLC) so unless you play classic you cant move the camera around to click buttons i end up just getting out the seat and changing things and jumping back in. Some of the updated stuff from preservation fixed this.