Xbox Details

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sophieclarke1983, Jan 29, 2023.

1. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

I want to say a big thank you to rivet games the new route is incredible one of the things I love the most is doing night time services they are so serene and peaceful as well as gorgeous lighting and the stars coupled with the glowing signals which you can see at a good distance another thing I love that adds to the realism is time for example did my first actual run yesterday a Glasgow to Edinburgh and got a 15 min break at Edinburgh before return to Glasgow which not only gave me time to grab a drink but to further explore the Hitachi train and I have to say I’m impressed with the ability to shutdown as simple as dropping pantograph and turning off the battery which in turn switches off lights and destination displays and another thing I like is the darkness in the train stations I know some people don’t like the lighting in terminal stations but for me this isn’t a issue as right press on D pad gives you the tsw torch and when your in Hitachi train you have the various cab lighting systems and with various bugs been looked into this train set to only get even better and I know people with have different views but in my view the £29 was a bargain for a rocket of a train plus the awesome route as a whole is fantastic and the working elevators are a nice touch and the detail such as the heartwarming plaque at polmont station in memory of the polmont rail disaster which I wasn’t even aware of until seeing it on wall at polmont station

• Like Like x 3