Dev Bruchhausen Vilsener Museumsbahn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DenkerOfficial, Feb 12, 2022.

1. DenkerOfficial

DenkerOfficial New Member

This railway line located in Bruchhausen-Vilsen, Germany was the first ever heritage railway in Germany. It has a wide variety of rolling stock ranging from old shunting locos, to steam locomotives. This would allow many DLCs to be bought in order to get new vehicles, since we all know that DTG loves money. Now while the line itself doesn't have too many stops, its a lovely route and is something that you dont see too often.
    The line itself is built in meter gauge, has a length of 7.8 KM and ranges from Bruchhausen Vilsen to Asendorf. On the journey you are able to experience the country side of Germany while going through forests and fields, but also next to roads.
    [​IMG]
    One could also connect this line to the VGH route ranging from Eystrup to Syke, where german standart gauge is being used. They also run heritage stock on there, especially the Kaffkieker which is one of the most famous tourist attractions in this area. [​IMG]
    Now I know, I know, the main things of this railway are probably the steam engines. This is where the DLCs come into place.
    One could thing of this route like this:
    1. Museumsbahn // The route (Includes: Bruchhausen Vilsen - Asendorf & Eystrup - Syke, and some DEV diesel locos, wagons and DMUs and the Kaffkieker)
    2. DEV Expansion Pack #1 // More locos/rolling stock (Includes some more diesel locos and dmus)
    3. DEV Steam Spirit #1 // Steam locos, as soon as they are out (Includes the Hoya, Bruchhausen (they are the same) and Plettenberg the box bocomotive)
    4. DEV Steam Spirit #2 // More steam locos (Includes Franzburg and the rest.)
    This is their official website:
    https://museumseisenbahn.de

Here are some more images:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Features could be:
    1) No Real Timetables, rather you have shifts.
    2) First shift includes that you have to steam the loco up
    3) Last shift includes steaming the loco down
    4) Running around at Asendorf/Bruchhausen
    5) Just having set destinations and times but you have a mode where you can roam around with the loco
    6) Shunting
    7) Realistic HEP switches, so you have to manually toggle the railway crossing
    8) Double Headers

Thank you for reading this, I hope that I got your interest.
    Kind Regards,
    Ben.