PC Diesel Legends Class 31 Bug

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Team_Rockin, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Team_Rockin

Team_Rockin New Member

I drove the first class 31 light engine service rom Old Oak to Paddington and joined up with the the rake of coaches. Then, decided to run the limited stopper formed from that train. This is where the problems began, and this is not the first time this bug has happened to me.

Initially took over the service, got all the prompts as normal. After I got moving I got up out of my seat and the game would not let me sit back down. It said that the train was "moving too fast for me to take over", even though I had already been in control of the service. So, I drove to Ealing Broadway standing up.

When I got there and stopped I was able to sit down and open the doors. However, the doors just open and close rapidly on both sides and the train locked up. The game was totally confused as to what direction it was going in and what side the doors were on. I have a video of this occurring but I am not able to upload it as the file is too large.

I have encountered numerous bugs with the class 31 services in the diesel legends pack. Everything from bizarre routing and signals, to the train literally leaping into the air and flying off the track when I hit begin to take over a service. I hope that in time these issues will be rectified as it is not only immersion breaking, but in some cases game breaking.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1