Dieselnetz Dresden

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by clemenstrain Nr. 9036, Apr 4, 2022.

1. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

clemenstrain Nr. 9036 Member

Dear community,
    Today I want to submit my proposal for the Dresden diesel network. This package contains the S8 route from Dresden Hbf to Kamenz via Dresden-Neustadt, Dresden-Klotzsche and Radeberg, the RB33 route from Dresden-Neustadt to Königsbrück via Dresden-Klotzsche, and the section of the main route from Radeberg to Bischofswerda, where the player can use the Lines RE1, RE2, RB60 and RB61. The S2 junction between Dresden-Klotzsche and Dresden Airport is also included. That's about 90 kilometers.
    upload_2022-4-4_17-7-26.jpeg

Included are DB BR 642 in red DB livery (S8)
    [​IMG]
    and liveries of the providers in the direction of Königsbrück and Bischofswerda. (trilex and mrb)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In addition, the BR 143 is supplied with double-decker carriages in order to supply the S2 trains.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It would be a whole new experience, with so many branches and possibilities. What do you think of the proposal?
    Or do you have other suggestions for presenting such a network that is not in Dresden?
    Let me know it.
    LG

• Like Like x 8
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and it seems you are trying to extend the S2 to Dresden-Klotzsche with the Diesel S8 line. S2 uses Two Doppelstockwagen with DB BR143 creators club DR BR243. Trilex is owned by the Italian state Railways FS under Netinera Division.

• Like Like x 1
  3. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

Thank you for the positive feedback. We need this airport branch and when it appears it must also come as an update for local transport Dresden

• Like Like x 1
  4. pipanminuta#9703

pipanminuta#9703 Well-Known Member

Worth just for DB BR 642!
    (Other is just great extra)

• Like Like x 2
  5. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

Yes, the 642 is very cool! Thank you for the encouragement

• Like Like x 2
  6. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

It's a nice suggestions. I'm in favour of german routes, but honestly - we got 2 routes in Dresden as the last two DLCs. It would be nice to explore another region of germany. Some major city's like Frankfurt and Berlin are still missing in TSW. I'd rather want a new place or at least another route from Munich or Cologne before coming back to Dresden. Still a good suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

Matinakbary, I understand your wish. Berlin and Frankfurt would be so cool. That's why I said you should make suggestions that interest you as German diesel routes. Which ones would interest you in Berlin? Sbahn with conductor rail? Write it

• Like Like x 1