Different Button Assignments For Different Safety Systems

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nielsen, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

On PS4 the circle button is currently used to respond to safety systems like Sifa and PZB, so pressing it works both systems simultaneously.

There’s seemingly no way to customize button commands in the console version of TSW2 (please correct me if mistaken). Anyway, I think it would be great if the development team would consider having the different safety systems assigned to different button commands on the controller.

The annoyance is how the dramatic PZB confirmation alarm always goes off whenever responding to Sifa with the circle button, so at least twice every minute. I’m aware that there’s no actual disadvantage to confirming PZB endlessly, but the confirmation alarms become tiresome on the ears when constantly triggered alongside the more discreet Sifa.

• Like Like x 3
  2. w.lichko

w.lichko Well-Known Member

Exactly, I could not agree more!
    You're correct, in the current controller scheme, the "B" button on Xbox resets the SIFA and presses the PZB acknowledge button. Sometimes the PZB beep or "Zugbeinfulssing" can get a bit annoying as you said, when resetting SIFA. I hope DTG can add a dedicated SIFA or PZB acknowledge button on the controller or the ability to customize the layout a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I agree, I would put SIFA for LS (Pressed) and eliminate the horn, or put the reverser and gears on LS (up/down), put the horn and whistle in Dpad up and down and use LS (Pressed) for SIFA and get rid of the zoom