PC Display Recommendations

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by railhub#5135, Jun 4, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Hello, I am very interested in playing games in immersive VR mode (I mean not flat screen I am immersed into the game without looking at anything else in the background). However, I noticed that this game doesn't support immersive VR. If you try to play in VR in any Head Mounted DIsplay you are using like Oculus (Quest, Rift), HTC Vive, PSVR , it will just give you a cinema mode which has a flat screen and that is not immersive since there is still some non game background. My monitor is a Lenovo L24e-20 23-24 inch display.

Now, instead of using an HMD my option is to use an extra large screen that is around 49 inches. I have been doing research on many monitors with large screens. I found 1 monitor with a large curved immersive screen. The model is Samsung Odyssey G9 49 inches which I think is apporpriate enough to give immersion. I have seen on many forums and I am a bit worked up about the distortion and blurness issues.

Is there any recommend display specs for this game like is it true that you can't use a screen more than 24 inches in order to prevent negating the clearness of the display.