1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dlc Future Additions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crochunter1970, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Crochunter1970

Crochunter1970 Active Member

Hey training enthusiasts. I know the founders edition starts with the GWR line. I think that is a awesome starting point. Just a question about future DLC plans. I know they are committed to relelasing those, but what time frame are we looking at?

2. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

They haven't given a time frame as of yet. I get the impression there is a bit of work in porting a route over to the Xbox.

3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Sand patch & Leipzig route have problem with tunnels (daylight, weather), so DTG want first fix PC one before Xbox appearance.

4. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

It is stated they plan for more content later in the year so I wouldn't expect anything incredibly soon. There is a chance there could be issues with this build of the game that could further push those plans back.

5. DeBrief

DeBrief New Member

I won't mind a delay in additional DLC if they're spending the time polishing this release, and addressing the larger known issues. When DLC does come out, would love to get Rapid Transit!

• Upvote Upvote x 1