PlayStation Dlc's To Add

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fastenedblock2, Apr 6, 2021.

1. fastenedblock2

fastenedblock2 New Member

Hi guys,

I'll accept advice on what could be a good DLC to add to my TSW2. I currently own LIRR 'cause I love NYC, and I consider myself more of a passenger train driver. For you which is the best DLC overall (performance, setting, sim etc...) to add ATM?

Thanks and happy driving

• Like Like x 1
  2. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

if you haven't give NTP a go it has Loco hauled expresses which can be hauled by the class 45/47 the Class 101 is also here for Stopping services and there is also HFP which adds freight to the route

• Like Like x 1
  3. B3N

B3N Active Member

I'd say SEHS or GWE as it has a mix of high speed and commuter driving

• Like Like x 2
  4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

I would recommend giving East Coastway and Southeastern Highspeed a look, mostly because these routes include the Electrostar family of trains. I find them to be quite a similar experience to driving the LIRR M7's, seeing as they're both modern commuter EMU's that make frequent stops. You can also have some stretches where you get up to speed, just like on the mainline on LIRR. The cockpits have a somewhat similar feel too, with tons of buttons and interactive elements.
    I think the German S-Bahn also offers a similar experience, particularly on the Hauptstrekce Munich - Augsburg route which features the DB BR 423. There's quite a few choices if what you want are commuter services!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Horizelux

Horizelux Well-Known Member

I highly, highly recommend Haupstrecke Munchen Augsburg. By far the best German route in game (my opinion). It has a lot of variety, wanna relax and drive at high speed with beautiful countryside? There's the ICE! Craving some hectic, quick, busy commuter action? The 423 is waiting!

If you love passenger trains, I highly recommend this route.

So far, 2 major issues though. Low fps, especially at Munich and no layers for console. But its a fun route without layers too!

• Like Like x 1
  6. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

Main Spessart Bahn, Great Western Express, East Coastway and Northern TransPennine

note that MSB gives you layers on loads of german routes

• Like Like x 1
  7. fastenedblock2

fastenedblock2 New Member

Thank you guys I've added SEHS and MSB. I was unsure about Munchen but since most of the players are complaining about fps I'll wait untill it goes on discount. I'm planning also, since I played also WoS 3 (Circle line sim) and I already master the London tube, to buy the IOW (also for the relax/short time factor) simply because it has similar if not practically the same driveability of the Tube.

Thanks again

• Like Like x 3