Euro Fishing Do The Servers Work For Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by UKscottUK, May 23, 2017.

1. UKscottUK

UKscottUK New Member

Bought the game the other day and its really good .

But what is wrong with the online? I joined around 15 games and only 1 of them lasted longer then 10mins before it says host migration and you get disconnected from everybody , Also from the looks of the trailer i assumed there would be some sortoff competetive game mode were you compete with others over a space of a time limit?

Ontop of that i am sure it has been noted by them that you sometimes catch fish and you do not register as being caught in the tournaments and the fish on land so on .....

Bait moves around all the time aswell , particularly on one certain lake i forget the name off.

Noticed that theres a new lake coming out but surely they should be putting all there effort into fixing these game killing bugs first .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

You can play on a time limit by most people online play a unlimited time. If the host quits you will be kicked from the game. Its peer to peer.

The fish do not register because not every fish is part of each tournament. Check the rules in the tournament before you start.

Fish on land is a bug that has been on every single system and will be fixed on the next patch... Fixed as in they still swim on land but it doesn't break the line.

Your bait is moving around because you're using the wrong hook.

The new lake isn't coming out until we have the same version number as PC/ Xbox. So if you want to see what it will be like watch a xbox stream.