Does Anybody Know Which Folder This Asset Sits In?

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by ac_freeman, Mar 22, 2023.

1. ac_freeman

ac_freeman Member

Hi All,
    A friend of mine is looking for a dark terrain colour for a route that he is creating....I have something which would be perfect for him but I can't for the life of me figure out in which asset folder it sits ( I have amassed so many assets over the years ) - I have attached a screenshot of how it looks in the Editor and how I select it, does anybody happen to know which folder it sits in? I originally thought Kuju but it seems not. As long as it is not payware I will send to him.

Thanks,

Andy

Attached Files:

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

What texture did you just use? Is it the Pebbles or Rock? All information is required.

So which DLC are ticked in the Object Set Filter?

Quickest way is to open the RouteProperties.xml and check what is used in the "Blueprint" section at the bottom. Then I'll tell you what the name is.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2023
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. ac_freeman

ac_freeman Member

Thanks - I forgot about checking the blueprint in the route properties - seems to be one of the textures from UKTS. It was actually the Dark Rock as at the bottom of the l/h fly-out in the screenshot.

Andy

4. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

So, you're the one sitting next to the solution. Which pack is active?

5. ac_freeman

ac_freeman Member

Not quite that simple - the UKTS_FP assets are active, I have sent him tim the texture files but the one that we are looking for does not show up for him - I am therefore suspecting that it is a texture which comes with a route, that he does not have.