PC Doors Opening Wrong Side On Scenarios

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ibischi, Jul 12, 2021.

1. ibischi

ibischi New Member

I was wondering why the problem has not been fixed yet. I read many conversations that
    highlight the bug for many months now. I bought the sim few days ago, made my first scenario, and It quickly turned out ...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. ibischi

ibischi New Member

... and now found the terrible Br 146.2 tutorial bug. For me it is not possible to use the sim, just asked for a refund on steam.

3. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the horrible enginesound? Then yeah the DLCs from TSW1 were terribly converted to TSW2 and the fix is still on the roadmap about the MSB fixes that’ll be available soon… I hope

4. rallyscoot

rallyscoot Member

Would it be possible to remove the Train simulator world 1 content (those horrible transferred DLCs to TSW 2.0 ( preserved collection) without losing content from TSW 2 ?

5. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

These two games are completely separate so if you uninstall MSB on the OG it won’t affect the one installed on TSW2 but also the bugs remain still

6. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

I suspect the "terrible tutorial bug" is the one where you're told to take the throttle to at least 20%. If you take it to exactly 20%, this locks out any further instructions and indeed controls, so you aren't able to either accelerate or brake until you pass a red signal a couple of miles away. The solution is to take the throttle to 27% or more, and then everything works fine.

7. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

Happenes on WSR too.