PlayStation Doppelstockwagen In-cab Gauge Disappear In Higher Speeds

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by voy_tech, Dec 15, 2020.

1. voy_tech

voy_tech Member

While driving the Doppelstockwagen (not sure which variant, I guess 767 but it should not really matter I guess), I encountered in-cab gauges disappearing in higher speeds WHEN you change camera from interior to exterior and back.

The gauges re-appear while driving below 110 km/h, but disappear when you drive faster.

I drove a RE1 Hamm(West) service from 17.51 at Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen on PS4.

How to replicate: Accelerate to around 100 km/h using this train, then start switching in-cab and exterior view back and forth. Once you hit 110 km/h mark, the gauges or in-cab displays start to disappear. They will re-appear when you slow down below 110 km/h.

• Like Like x 2
  2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

to fix just zoom in on it works for me

3. voy_tech

voy_tech Member

Will try! :)
    But that is not a fix anyway, just temporary solution to a problem which should be dealt with by the developers

4. fares#1206

fares#1206 New Member

I have the same problem and it’s really annoying. I think it has something to do with how many things are loaded. Sometimes I can be as fast as 140 KM/H and it still loads, but sometimes (e.g. if another train is driving by) it won’t load unless I’m reducing my speed to about 110 KM/H. I also have this in the BR 146.2.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1