Double Tasks In Scenarious/journeys

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Railmaster, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I have noticed, that in any routes, task from the sceanarious have to do twice, than they included in the journey-mode. In the menu you can see the medal you've got, but not the checkered flagg, so you have to do this task once again. This must be definetly a bug, and concerns to different tasks in the whole game.

I'm also noticed, that task you did twice so, you got no new medal for it. It's just marked as done by the checkered flag.

Surely you can skip these task by the main menu, but loading takes much more time than skip to the next task in the journey. Also the progress of carrer would stuck. I think, it would be an easy thing, to solve this by the next update, because this just a question of game quality! ;-)

Edit: The checkerd flag is shown, but not the green hook!

Further confirmation are welcome!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  2. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Cant somebody confirm this issue? :|

3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yes, this is an ongoing issue. Similarly, the PSN trophies for "Complete XX services" only counts the services started from Timetable mode. So if you complete a service in Journey mode, it will have the tick and the medal, but won't be counted towards your trophy. Terrible bit of programming.