1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dove Tail Games Vs Microsoft Xbox Live Store(sales)well???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 18, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Whenever i have brought up the topic of sales for tsw dlc i have always been told well that up to microsoft because dove tail games has no control over that but now i been recently reading only dovetail game can tell microsoft when to have a tsw dlc sale and what to put on sale and for how much.So which ones is it?

2. Easilyconfused

Easilyconfused Member

A sale will happen when it happens. Unless a representative of Dovetail or Microsoft has directly told you of the position regarding sales then I would live by the principle "Never believe everything you read tattooed on a stripper's behind".

The internet is such that a theory or half-baked notion becomes "fact" if it is repeated often enough.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Well we bid july a fond adu until next year,it's just a heartbreaker that dtg & M.S couldn't pull togather and give xbox one players any kind of tsw2020 dlc sale.Steam players saved a bundle on tsw dlc and we saved jack.