[download] Nightjet - Scenario & Repaint

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matinakbary, May 18, 2021.

1. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

Tom Fresco and I want to present you our newest projekt: ÖBB NightJet

Download Links:
    Please read the ReadMe's carefully. I'll detail, what you have to do here as well:

Repaints:

nj4.jpg

• Coach: Avmmz ÖBB NightJet Seat Cars
      • Needed Payware:
        • DB DB 101 [and for that you need HRR-Route]
      • Needed Freeware:
        • [Same as for the Loco]
      • Screenshot:
    nj_c.jpg

Scenario [made by Tom Fresco]:
    • NJ 424 to Brussels: Take over the Nightjet at Cologne Messe/Deutz and drive it to Aachen main station. This scenario includes areas where you can't drive in normal service mode: Drive via the historic Hohenzollern-Bridge before you enter Cologne Main station. When you reached Aachen, you can, if you want, uncouple the loco and shunt into the yard behind the Main station. Feel free, which track you want to use - just do the right switching. Please be aware of the timetable in the scenario description for maxiumum fun! If you want to drive with PZB and LZB, turn it on once you've reached Cologne Main station.
    • Needed Payware:
      • DB BR 101 [+HRR]
      • Hamburg-Lübeck-DLC
      • Hauptstrecke München-Augsburg
      • Main Spessart Bahn
    • Needed Freeware:
      • The Nightjet Repaints from above for Loco and Avmmz coach
      • ÖBB EuroCity Coaches
      • TSW 2 Livery Manager
      • TSW 2 Livery Manager Logo Mod
      • Out of bound / Invisible wall remover by Trainsim.cz
    • For installation of this SaveGame read the ReadMe carefully, if you have never done this before.
    • Screenshots:
    NJ6.jpg
    4cd574ee-f05c-44f2-bc80-4dba1633ebfe.jpg c31962e4-e52f-4f63-907c-81e474f9a8e6.jpg

Thanks for reading. Feel free to give a little Feedback! And screenshots are also most welcome!

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  2. JBViper

JBViper Well-Known Member

Great scenario, I tested it last night, I like it. Thanks to both of you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. matinakbary

Good idea! I'm sure more content will come over time as the scenario editor is working well again.

5. Haribo112

Haribo112 Well-Known Member

Question, is it normal that you start with a couple of wagons and a second, detached, rake of wagons parked behind you? And I couldn't figure out a way to couple these wagons to my train. Is it even possible?

6. matinakbary

I think this is intended and you shouldn't try to couple them again. But Tom Fresco will have the definite answer for that.

7. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

Yes, its working fine again for me, im already (trying :|) to make a version with improved AI traffic. The lag of the Scenarioeditor was the reason why scenarios like the Nightjet on HMA or the DB Autozug had relatively sparse AI traffic, because it took ages to load, and you couldnt make quick changes if the Savegame breaks something with the AI traffic.

It should be possibe to reverse and couple to the cars with the 2 Camera, but Nightjets these days (at least on this connection), are formed of only 4-5 coaches due to covid. I wasn`'t able to delete the coaches because there is no loco coupled to them. So you're just leaving them behind as you depart.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

There is a new Nightjet scenario, the NJ 420 (dont giggle) from munic to Augsburg, but with a bit of preparation work before you depart, you start in a siding and have to couple to your wagons before you can leave towards Augsburg. Also be aware of the signals, there are some troubles on the line today, and trains between Augsburg and Munic are driving on the wrong (your) track. So prepare to have to wait on the line for some Trains to pass.
    Download :https://rail-sim.de/forum/filebase/entry/7154-nightjet-nach-augsburg-probleme-auf-der-strecke/

• Like Like x 3
  9. JBViper

JBViper Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2