1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dtg’s Bizarre Announcement Policies

Discussion in 'PC Discussion' started by londonmidland, Jul 16, 2021.

1. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

Is that for the benefit of people who can pocket the profit perhaps? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. rabid

rabid Well-Known Member

Although there’s no mention of it, I do hope textures will also be improved for new-gen consoles, some of the last-gen ones are extremely blurry, especially in the cab.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CrAzZyKiLLa

CrAzZyKiLLa Active Member

Going through the new FAQ found this:

"What is the Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour Deluxe Edition? The Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour Deluxe Edition includes the main game with the original routes (Bakerloo Line, Sand Patch Grade, Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen), plus the Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour Season Ticket (entitling you to all three Rush Hour Add-Ons). If you already own Train Sim World 2020 any Preserved Collection Add-Ons you own will also come with you. It’s the perfect option for getting stuck into Train Sim World 2 if you don’t already own the game."

"What is the price for the Train Sim World 2 Rush Hour: Deluxe Edition? This will be available priced at £44.99 / €49.99 / $49.99."

Guessing this could be the announcement for new players....

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Ah thats exactly what I was expecting them to do, i think Deluxe is the wrong word though, it should be the Starter edition.

• Like Like x 1