Dtg - When Is The 150 Acceleration Fix Going To Be Released?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ghawk2005, Nov 14, 2022.

1. ghawk2005

ghawk2005 Well-Known Member

Rivet have stated that they have fixed the sound and acceleration bug that affects notch 4 and above. ( there is currently no difference in any acceleration between notch 4 - 7

They SAY they’ve sent the fix off, but nothing has materialised in any updates yet. When are we finally going to get a 150/2 that we can physically drive with an ounce of realism ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

When you go to train simulator & buy several packs to get a useable one.

Recently been getting back into my TSC collection, which is mostly British DMU’s, as TSW doesn’t scratch that itch. It’s not as simple as buying a DLC and then enjoying the train, you have to go off to AP and grab the EP’s, along with several other DLC’s to utilise said EP.

Going to TSC, a decent 150 would probably cost around £25 - £100.

Hopefully DTG are next to take a crack at Sprinters, Rivet really seem to struggle with train setup.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SonicScott91

SonicScott91 Well-Known Member

This is the thing that puts me off TS Classic. It really wouldn't be so bad if they just included a handful of default scenarios that only require the DLC you purchased, players shouldn't have to go into an editor and replace a scenario's train with the one you want to run.

They do need to fix the 150 accelerations though. It really struggles uphill in its current state, making it nigh impossible to keep to time. When I drive WCL now, I just the BR Class 101.

4. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Yeah I took it out the other day and only managed to do from Penzance to St Erth, it’s the sound more than anything that drives me crazy.

It’s a shame because I feel like the UK MU’s are much nicer to drive in TSW, probably because quite a lot of the TSC stuff is so old at this point, but when they’re plagued by so many issues, I just can’t do it.

The only thing that ever attracted me to WCL was the 150, so it’s a shame it’s the way it is.

5. Odd1ne

Odd1ne Active Member

sound drives me mad as well, especially when you have played classic and drove the AP version its night and day difference.