Dynamic "shake" Cam Based On What The Train Is Doing Or Going Over At The Time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I got this idea from Flight Simulator Prepar3D v4.5 from a payware General Aviation aircraft made by A2A Simulations. While you are in the cabin or passenger seat the camera shakes, vibrates, give you a G-force feedback which means you will see the camera being pulled back or pushed forward depending on the G-forces at the time when you throttle up. Very intense shaking effect when the aicraft starts, low speeds or when there is push and pull forces, In TSW the intense shaking effect should occur when you are at low speeds moving over rail joints but less intense at higher speeds however. During transit period you should have the camera move around "in a fluid" motion as the train sways left and right which is the left and right sides of the train moving based on what's happening outside which is simulated. Really would love this shake cam to take over the current camera because it's very stiff and there is no feedback at all, would make the experience one you'll never forget otherwise!

• Like Like x 5
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Good idea so long as it would toggle on and off in settings. Some people would get sea sickness symptoms from watch this

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. palme111100

palme111100 Active Member

I'd love to see this feature as well. It would really make it more realistic.:cool:

4. lucas_5_5

lucas_5_5 Well-Known Member

this should be in a game like this. its kind of a "must have" in a simulator game (imo)
    the inmersion here would be awesome...
    Of course it takes time to develop, and i know they are devolping something like this.

• Like Like x 1