PlayStation East Coast-console Fps Achievement

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Dec 18, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    With the recent release of the ECW route DTG seems to be doing a great job with optimization on consoles. Looking at the FPS they have achieved it seems to run at a steady 50-55 frames per second, with high traffic areas with lots of scenery dipping down to the mid 40s. This is a step higher then past routes. The reason I am sharing this information is because all console players are missing a HUGE part of TSW and that is the CSX Heavy Haul route. I have always wanted an American heavy freight route and I worry that we won’t see a new route that revolves around American freight as much as the Heavy Haul route does because it does exist in TSW, just not on consoles. If DTG could use the skills they have established on route optimization for console and bring the CSX HH route to consoles would you be interested in purchasing the route? If they had to scale back the amount of freight cars or the scenery would you still be interested in purchasing it? Thank you all for your time!

• Like Like x 1