East London Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeenozPlays, Jan 21, 2021.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! Today I am suggesting the London Overground (more specifically the East London Line) for TSW 2.

More information can be found in the video below:

I think TSW needs more routes based around TFL. There is lot's to be explored, from the Underground, to the Overground, and to TFL Rail, there is a big catalog of routes DTG can choose from to recreate in Train Sim World 2.

The East London Line used to be an Underground Line, using the A60/A62 tube stock, but when the Overground was first founded, it was transferred over to TFL. Now it uses the Class 378 (Capitalstar), a variant of the Electrostar, like the Class 377 on East Coastway.

I think this route could provide a nice variety of services (Some that end at New Cross, Crystal Palace, Dalston Junction), and it could allow players to see the nice-looking stations along the route.

Tell me what you guys think about the East London Line (or London Overground in general) in TSW 2.

I'll see y'all next week with another suggestion.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of the london overgroud east london line but I suspect the first overground line would be the North London Line or maybe the Watford DC Line

• Like Like x 2
  3. ZeenozPlays

Yeah, the Watford DC Line would probably be the easiest for DTG to create, but the East London Line was suggested here for the stations and how the scenery looks along the route.
    I'd take the North London Line though. It'd be cool to see Willesden Junction in the game from the perspective of a London Overground Operator, instead of a London Underground Operator.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Personally I rather have the East London Line first especially since it does go underground and has underground stations.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ZeenozPlays

Same. The East London Line has a nice variety of Elevated (Viaducts), Underground, and at grade Tracks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I would rather have this line than an underground line

• Like Like x 1
  7. ZeenozPlays

I’m the other way around, but I’m fine with either.

8. supersimfan#2303

supersimfan#2303 Well-Known Member

id like the east london line because it goes through the thames tunnel constructed by brunels father also because we could create a scenario from west croydon to new cross gate which is part of the BML so we could get southern services as well

• Like Like x 2