Train Sim World 3 East Midlands (newark Northgate - Lincoln)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pessitheghost, Mar 18, 2023.

1. pessitheghost

pessitheghost Well-Known Member

The Lincolnshire loop line runs from Newark North Gate station in Nottinghamshire to Lincoln Central station in Lincolnshire. It is approximately 33 miles long and serves a number of stations along the way, including Collingham, Swinderby, Hykeham, and Lincoln. The line is operated by East Midlands Railway and London North Eastern Railway and offers regular services throughout the day.
    Stations on the line
    Newark Northgate
    Newark Northgate is a railway station located in Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, England. It is a major station on the East Coast Main Line and is served by several train operating companies, including LNER, East Midlands Railway, and CrossCountry.

Collingham
    Collingham station is a railway station located in the village of Collingham in Nottinghamshire, England. The station is served by East Midlands Railway, which provides regular train services between Nottingham and Lincoln, with stops at all stations along the route, including Collingham. Trains run approximately hourly in both directions, seven days a week.

Swinderby
    Swinderby station is a railway station located in the village of Swinderby in Lincolnshire, England. The station is situated on the Nottingham to Lincoln line.

Hykeham
    Hykeham station is a railway station located in the town of North Hykeham, Lincolnshire, England. The station is situated on the Nottingham to Lincoln line.

Lincoln Central
    Lincoln Central is the main railway station serving the city of Lincoln in Lincolnshire, England. The station is located in the city center, near to the University of Lincoln, the Lincoln Castle, and the Lincoln Cathedral.

Trains:
    upload_2023-3-18_22-12-17.jpeg
    Class 158

Class 800
    upload_2023-3-18_22-12-59.jpeg

Class 156
    upload_2023-3-18_22-13-27.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. matt#4801

matt#4801 Well-Known Member

Brilliant suggestion mate. This is a lovely route and one I love taking in real life as it gives me a nice change from my usual high speed action. Would adore to see it in the sim as well: we need more routes in the east!

• Like Like x 1
  3. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Fantastic idea I’d definitely buy I know this like back of hand lol I’d buy if they actually get act together and properly learn how to setup a sprinter something that’s lacking year after disaster that’s west Cornwall local 150/2 that still resembles nothing like a sprinter

• Like Like x 1
  4. sam#2862

sam#2862 Well-Known Member

I remember watching Joe Dobson play this in the 800 on TS, it looks quite nice

• Like Like x 1
  5. pessitheghost

pessitheghost Well-Known Member

it’s a very nice route tbh

6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Got to consider the layering that Midland main line has and remember you can actually combine a Class 156 with Class 158.

• Like Like x 1