PC Eastbound Coal Speed Error

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by kirbyfisher69, Nov 29, 2020.

1. kirbyfisher69

kirbyfisher69 Member

When heading toward Cumberland, around Willis Creek, there is a long straight a way, and the speed sign says 35mph yet the limit on the HUD changes to 25mph.

• Like Like x 1
  2. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Many speed signs have two limits, the top number is for passenger services the bottom number is for freight services. The HUD will show the speed for your service depending on the type.

Paul

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

If this is the speed limit sign I think you are referring to, the speed limit changes to 35 at the sign then almost immediately changes to 25 as if there is a second invisible sign. It’s definitely wrong and gets me every time because all the way up to it the HUD says to expect a 35 mph limit next.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I know which one you‘re talking about. As far as I can tell it‘s wrong. Maybe someone familiar with the real one can shed some light on this?

5. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

It's not the only problem , I've seen a 40 on the approach to ellerslie which is actually a 35

6. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Some services follow the passenger speed limits for some reason. It‘s still wrong but at least there‘s a logic to follow unlike the 25 that OP raised.