Ecw Pis - Well Done Dtg

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by londonmidland, Aug 20, 2021.

1. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

I’m really liking the PIS update for ECW. Not only does it show all the usual information, but it also shows stations off the map, as well as portal AI only services, which is a nice addition.

I have some suggestions to further improve the PIS, although not just strictly limited to this route.
    - Make the calling points scroll faster. Right now it seems to scroll extremely slowly. It would be nice to see this sped up say 50%.
    - Introduce a white LED variant, where appropriate. Some stations, particularly those with newer PIS, have the white LED variant.
    - Able to display non-stopping trains and/or trains which aren’t in public use.
    - Possibly feature announcements for the above

F37F1E78-8689-4550-9744-C1B47361FB32.jpg

• Like Like x 13
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. iMarkeh

iMarkeh New Member

One of the key issues I found at Eastbourne is that it showed the arrival and departures on the same board so it showed 10:01 Brighton (which is actually an arrival) and then 2nd train is 10:08 Brighton. If a train terminates, it should say 'TERMINATES HERE' or simply shouldn't show at all (unsure on the Eastbourne situation) DTG Natster

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I was pleasantly surprised by the PIS as well. Although mainly a fan of German Routes, this was the first route I tried out as for some reason, I just really like it. My only small criticism is that because I spent so much time checking out the PIS, I was running really late and it still said On Time.

• Like Like x 1