1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ef Not Working, Even Through Steam

Discussion in 'PC' started by Steven.P.Hyde, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Steven.P.Hyde

Steven.P.Hyde

I bought Euro Fishing firstly in late 2015, then almost that year i had a mega system crash, finally sorted everything out early 2016 tried to install the game, no luck at all, then recently Ellie my partner bought me the game via Steam, downloaded & installed it, damn, still don`t work, tried to contact Darren Nokes for help, but nothing, love the game, so can`t play it, can i buy it as a boxed game CD, or is it only available via Steam...please help.........I`m running windows 7 64bit, 16gb RAM, and an Asus Strix GTX 1060 6gb GFX card, power-wise more than enough.....helpppppppppppppppp...lol

2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio
    Staff Member

Hi Steven, we are sorry that the game hasn't loaded for you- this is very strange! Do you get any specific error messages when you try to launch the game? If they could be Steam- related you might want to ask them for some support. Also, check your Firewall and other security settings (such as anti-virus) in case one of these is blocking the launching of the game.
    Furthermore, have you installed the Visual Studio 2015 redist files? You can find these in this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fishing\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017