Euro Fishing Ef Not Working, Even Through Steam

Discussion in 'PC' started by Steven.P.Hyde, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Steven.P.Hyde

Steven.P.Hyde New Member

I bought Euro Fishing firstly in late 2015, then almost that year i had a mega system crash, finally sorted everything out early 2016 tried to install the game, no luck at all, then recently Ellie my partner bought me the game via Steam, downloaded & installed it, damn, still don`t work, tried to contact Darren Nokes for help, but nothing, love the game, so can`t play it, can i buy it as a boxed game CD, or is it only available via Steam...please help.........I`m running windows 7 64bit, 16gb RAM, and an Asus Strix GTX 1060 6gb GFX card, power-wise more than enough.....helpppppppppppppppp...lol

2. TrainSim-Jio

TrainSim-Jio Member

Hi Steven, we are sorry that the game hasn't loaded for you- this is very strange! Do you get any specific error messages when you try to launch the game? If they could be Steam- related you might want to ask them for some support. Also, check your Firewall and other security settings (such as anti-virus) in case one of these is blocking the launching of the game.
    Furthermore, have you installed the Visual Studio 2015 redist files? You can find these in this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fishing\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017