PC [egs] Dresden Riesa Missing Passengers On Platforms And Pis

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by dayzreyd, Oct 10, 2021.

1. dayzreyd

dayzreyd New Member

After updating the route, I have complete missing passengers on the platforms, as well as not working destination screens on the trains and platforms. The platforms are completely empty, passengers only sitting inside the trains.
    Doesn't matter what train or what service. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on through the Epic Games Launcher.
    https://imgur.com/a/oQQs7Kx

• Like Like x 1
  2. moltm76

moltm76 New Member

I have the same problem. Very annoying.

3. Dux of Fatumnia

Dux of Fatumnia New Member

Hoping to up this post again.. I too have this problem since the update bringing the Meissen branch and Brighton Mainline. No passengers at the route at all, no working PIS, and no working destination displays. Have posted about the problem on multiple places, but it doesn't get much response. All simple solutions like reinstalling, veryfing files, etc. don't fix the problem. Hope a fix comes soon, because there is no fun in playing Nahverkehr Dresden this way.

I have send a ticket to DTG support about this matter. If they come up with a solution that works I will share it here.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. annadess

annadess Member

Having the same issues, tried to verify game files, didn't help. And I was looking to get a few nice screenshots to compete in the screenshot competiton. Hope this gets a hotfix soon. Here a ghostly, empty Dresden Hbf during the morning rush hour:
    [​IMG]

Another thing: the Meißen services work on the timetable mode, but when selecting a service the minimap still shows Coswig as the starting station, I doubt that's intentional either.

5. annadess

annadess Member

Good news: Looks like this has been fixed with the latest patch

• Like Like x 1