Enough Is Enough!!! The Ongoing Saga!!! It's Almost The 3 Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ExcelsiorGamingYT, Aug 22, 2023.

?

Is it time, I locked this thread?!?!

Poll closed Nov 10, 2025.
  1. Yes

    289 vote(s)
    40.6%
  2. No

    422 vote(s)
    59.4%
  1. e_a_

    e_a_ Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2025
    Messages:
    121
    Likes Received:
    166
    That'd be nice, but I think even if DTG actually wanted to go that way, as on TSW you're able to wander around and board any train you see they can justifiedly be fearful of, at least on PC, modders finding a way to unlock them for people to drive them for free.

    Played SimRail only a few times, so might be wrong, but you can't leave the cab right?
     
  2. Princess Entrapta

    Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2021
    Messages:
    4,042
    Likes Received:
    5,779
    But think of people who want to play TF3 on Windows XP!

    (I jest, but I am pretty sure one of my retro gaming PCs running XP has a socket AM3+ Opteron that supports AVX2)
     
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2026 at 10:41 AM

Share This Page