PC Epic Store/steam

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by fuuli, Mar 22, 2022.

1. fuuli

fuuli New Member

Hello I bought in the big Winter Sale a few Dlc´s in the Epic Games Store and now I want to buy more Dlc´s but they are only In Steam in sale and I want to have all but dont buy some twice. Can somone Help me or can dovetail Games can make a Sale in Epic too? Or can I login with the same account and have the dlc´s from Epic in Steam too? Thats a bit sad about Epic
    Thanks for help!

2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

No, if you already play Train Sim World 2 on other platforms (eg. Steam), your Add-Ons will not be compatible with the Epic Games Store version. Likewise, any purchases on Epic Games Store will not work on other platforms.

3. fuuli

fuuli New Member

ok thanks:(

4. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

I really surprised that there isn't some sort of EU anti competition laws around this tbh.

5. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

From what I've seen recently you are better off at the Epic Store. Sales seem to be higher there, and the newest route from Rivet is even cheaper with the standard price compared to all other platforms. So not the worst to get started on Epic, just be a bit patient for the next sale :)