PC Es44ac Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Koeiss, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Koeiss

Koeiss New Member

I have had multiple issues with the Horseshoe Curve ES44AC

- The engine sounds don't work, at all. If they do play they are very quiet
    - The Engineer's dome light emits light from about 6 inches to the right of the light when facing it
    - Neither Conductor's side dome light works
    - The Engineer's seat camera is too far forward
    - The Cab Nose Light and Toilet Light switch turns on but cannot be turned off
    - The DMD Acceleration indicator is non-functional
    - The DMD should not have all zeros illuminated at all times, only the digits being displayed should be illuminated
    - The DMD in the MFD says, when setting a preset, that the distance is in feet. But when you enter 5000ft for example it counts down from 16000. To get 5280 ft. for a mile you need 1600. This leads me to the conclusion that the preset entered is meters, which it should not be
    EDIT: Added new issues
    Feel free to add an issues you have encountered to this thread
    It is a shame that these issues are present, I was looking forward to this locomotive as I work on ES44ACs irl.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. kurtosizm

kurtosizm Well-Known Member

From experience, if a player posts a list like that, maybe one or two issues will get fixed... Sorry to hear that DTG let another poorly executed route to be released. I know it was developed by Skyhook, but if it's really having a lot of issues, one would ask how DTG let that happen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Try to restart the game - this works for me with this particular issue.

4. Koeiss

Koeiss New Member

Thanks, I'll give it a try

• Like Like x 1