Existing Map Expansion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by carloxyz98, Nov 29, 2017.

1. carloxyz98

carloxyz98 New Member

I would love to have an expansion of both route already implemented to make the biggest map a bit as the game euro truck Simulator 2. also to give more availability a future for the multiplayer and more variety of directions (also from London can reach the Netherlands and Germany)

• Like Like x 1
  2. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Are you asking for the entirety of Europe to be modeled into the game? I agree that route extensions would be a welcome addition but this would not be plausible. As far as I'm aware, the routes are modeled 1:1 in TSW and 1:25 in ETS2. To do this would not make sense business wise.

3. carloxyz98

carloxyz98 New Member

Yes, but I mean maybe throwing some new dlc slowly to expand for more units in the game, although it will take time, not necessarily reproduce the entire Europe, Although it would be really nice

4. Th3Fl4mIng

Th3Fl4mIng Member

Agreed, that would be a very pleasant feature for multiplayer, once it gets released.Also longer loading screens would be passable if you then could drive for a few hundred miles. Although i ofc know we´re far away from that but hey, dreaming...

• Like Like x 1