External Hardware Support For Xbox (breaks On Keyboards And Full Mouse Support)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tubefan1973, Nov 12, 2020.

?
  1. Sound good?

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. PLEASE!

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Nah, not for me.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Meh,

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. oh, breaks, WHAT ARE THOSE.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Yes, we need to stop, otherwise we get sacked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

Hey DTG Natster DTG Protagonist or someone like that, with external Hardware support coming for PC users soon, can I ask for the TRAIN BREAK apply button to be mapped to keyboards for Xbox and PS4 users, we can correctly use ; to release the breaks but can we get ' mapped too as it is the only missing key bind for Keyboard users for Consoles, ALTERNATIVLEY can we have remap-ability (might be part of external hardware support) so we can set the breaks and anything for that matter to custom key binds.
    As someone who plays with the keyboard almost entirely due to my dislike for the Xbox controller, having full support for the breaks is key, Reaching for the controller to stop shouldn't necessary! (otherwise I will be doing the opposite of Paul Tyreman and going everywhere, Without Stopping) Whilst you are at it, please add mouse support for the Consoles too, it would make TSW one of the elite group of about 30ish games with full keyboard and mouse support. PLEASE Consider adding the breaks and the Mouse

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 2