Facing Dangerous Situations And Thwarting, In The Logic Of The Culture Of Safety

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LordDistructorss91, Aug 17, 2021.

1. LordDistructorss91

LordDistructorss91 Member

Facing dangerous situations and thwarting, in the logic of the culture of safety

This is error , and a bug where I tried to avoid an accident by signaling danger to the oncoming train.
    Situations like this could be included in the next updates =
    1) Save lives
    2) People who try to cross tracks move with the train whistle or go away.
    3) Rescue animals trying to invade binaries
    4) possible landslides of the land, with re-planning of the trip.
    5) Minor railway accidents and breakdowns
    6) Emergency trains and engines
    7) Railway repair missions
    8) Interconnectivity of one map and another map

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

Sorry, but that's a terrible idea. I want to relax and drive a train, not kill people. That's more something for GTA.

Your point 7 is good though, I think something like this has been done on GCC. Having a scenario where you have to drive to a faulty train and driving that one safely to the next station or yard. That would be fun. But landslides and saving (or risking) lives? No that would be catastrophic.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

I hate to break it to you , but driving a train is not always relaxing , it can become stressful . None of @LordDistructorss91’s ideas are terrible either

4. aaronbrall#7894

aaronbrall#7894 Active Member

Most of them are, really a waste of resources for DTG to work on, 8 is good, some routes could work like that, like ECW and the new London-Brighton route, albeit the problem with that is to get those 2 routes to work together in the first place, if its even possible due to limitations of the game, they'd need to build the 11 mile branch line from Wivelsfield to Lewes via Plumpton. At most a couple would work in a scenario, like rescuing a broken down train, or landslides, but the others just wouldn't work

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fraser 73A

Fraser 73A New Member

Rail companies would never allow their brands to be used in a game where their brand can be brought into questionable situations, tarnishing the brand. The licenses would never get approved should such features be implemented.

• Like Like x 4