Famous Russian Underground Metro

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

I have developed a lot of interest in the Underground Metro system in Russia. Since the early days of USSR it has undergone very intense development with many underground tunnels. Some of them are now disused. This metro system made it's presence as well in Metro Last light and Metro 2033 and soon 2035 books and Game series on PC that feature the underground system. It has plenty of fame no matter how its pictured or stories, the imagination can run wild.

In a short summary, has 224 stations and its route length is 381 km (237 mi), making it the fifth longest in the world. The system is mostly underground, with the deepest section 84 metres (276 ft) underground at the Park Pobedy station, one of the world's deepest.

It is rather complex train system, and due to the ammount of diverse trains and content it may take awhile to complete it I think. I think the route would consist of payware DLC at least. There is isn't much "leg room" where the trains travel through so thoes who may suffer from small space phobia may have trouble with this. Be sure to check out the video to see what it would be like taking control of this sort of train, the video is basic but it dose give an idea
    "A Moscow Metro train passes through Sokolnicheskaya and Koltsevaya lines. View from the driver's cabin"

Wikipedia has a video from the driver's perspective and basic information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Metro#World_War_II

• Like Like x 1