PC Feedback Tsw 2 (as The Thread For Feedback/questions Is Locked)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by auhron, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auhron

auhron New Member

I'm looking forward to it, don't get me wrong, but I don't understand some points.

Why do you create a livery and scenario editor if you don't allow players to share the created content? This doesn't make sense, even if it would be a problem on console, but as a PC user (which I'm sure most TSW players are after all) this is just annoying at makes those two features nearly useless (for me). I'll still try them out, but i'm just not that good as others, when it comes to recreating true liveries for trains. Hopefully people from Rail Sim forums will still find a way to share liveries somehow...I mean they even managed to do it for TSW (1), so there's still a bit of hope.

Another point: Will we finally see working displays in train stations and working displays with function in the cab itself or do we still need fan mods to have at least some timetable displayed? Let me guess, it's the second point, right?

No voice-over for station announcements? Guess we'll need fan mods and workarounds again for that as well?

And then we get 70km of a high speed route? why not Köln -> Frankfurt, the full route? Sorry, but on paper it sounds nice, but in the end we have to buy the new game again (full price most likely, so 40-70 Euro) and we still don't have third-party support in a proper way, editor or shareable liveries or some basic features.

Let's hope there will be some improvements to the sound (volume), track display and AA at least...without manually working around it in configuration files.

Yes, these might be minor complains to some people and I still enjoy TSW in parts, but why can't we have such basic functions?

2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Questions added to the list. Locking thread to avoid repetition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.