Steam Fight Hauler Cant Leave Rylstone Quarry

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by lestat#5903, Sep 22, 2026.

  1. lestat#5903

    lestat#5903 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2025
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I delivered all the wagons as per instructed i then left the light engine on a empty route to i could leave the quarry i then saved the game
    I restarted the save the next day clicking on the train in the map and selecting set path and selecting destination as Skipton down slow no blue line shows on the map but a distance of 6 miles appears on the top left corner of the hud coming to the 1st stop board nothing happens when i contact the signaller going passed the board i get a SPAD
    I also tried to shorten my route to just passed the stop board with the same results no blue line on the map and no signaller contact
    I also tried setting a route back in to the shunt neck ones again no blue line

    Is there any way i can get past the stop board?
     
  2. lestat#5903

    lestat#5903 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2025
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Found a solution i had to de-spawn my loco and respawn it beyond the stop board this let mee plane the route out of the quarry
    I have found trains to keep getting stuck in stations

    Is there any way to place a tail lamp on the wagons when playing fright hauler has not having one is unrealistic in the UK
     

Share This Page