First Capital Connect

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by First capital connect, Dec 12, 2019.

1. First capital connect

First capital connect Well-Known Member

I would love to see a fcc in tsw I wouldn't mind what line it would be but I would love it they had a good selection of trains on Brighton mainline would be the 377 and 319 same as the Midland mainline
    The lines through moorgate would have the 313s and/or 317s and on the East coast mainline would be 03 for shunting the 313 and 317 and 321s and 365 heres some more info

First Capital Connect was a major provider of commuter and regional services in London and the south east of England. It operated passenger rail services from Luton and Bedford via the Thameslink to Sutton, Wimbledon and Brighton via Central London.

It also operated commuter, suburban and regional services out of London King's Cross and London Moorgate to Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. Major destinations served included Cambridge, King's Lynn and Peterborough.

I know this won't all be able to go in at once as it is many routes and would be a large download but for fcc to be in tsw would make me happy and they wouldn't have to ask for a licence because fcc is no longer in operation

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

The company no longer being in operation has nothing to do with the need for a license unfortunately. I just had a rather extensive talk with Matt on Twitch about this: In like 99% of the cases, the brand is still owned by somebody who has to agree to the usage.

3. First capital connect

Oh ok thank you
    But do u think they should add fcc into the game but obviously they couldn't do the whole thing in one but would u want to ride in a fcc train

4. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Sure why not? I certainly enjoyed London-Peterborough in TS20, Midland Mainline, Brighton Mainline... As long as it doesn't mean trudging through the woods at 30 mph all the time, I'm sure I'll enjoy ANY route. (Yes, I'm looking at you, CSX:HH)

5. First capital connect

Thank you and hopefully we don't go about 30 mph haha:)