First Impressions And Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by feliusdrawn, Oct 7, 2019.

1. feliusdrawn

feliusdrawn New Member

Hi there. I'd like to give some suggestions but first my impressions about your product :) Well at last we have a train simulation game from you guys with good graphics. Although the sky could be better as the ground environment. Night and day shiftings, night lightings, tunnel lightings(with lightings in it) and also sounds especially train with interior&exterior sounds could be improved. While on the run the sway of cabs could be more realistic if they are swaying ;) And suggestions :) Training Section: In the training section there sould be more selectable trainings about selected locomotive and the progress of the run. For example not only how to prepare the loco for the run but also what are the progressions of shifting duties in service mode(Schedule run). Couplings and decouplings etc. Free Roam(Service Mode) Section: It's nice to drive trains in 24 hours schedule with shift duty option in these series. Anyway here are my suggestions :) First after the end of the run don't open the score table or main menu unless the player wants to end the session. You may put a question like "Would you like to continue on schedule?" with "yes" or "no" option. If the player wants to continue through schedule with a different train, clicking on "No" and then let player's score appears for that run. After that let the player picks another train without returning to the main menu. Sometimes there can be long wait time between 2 runs on the schedule. If the player wants to wait no problem. If he/she does not want to, there can be "Jump to the next service" or "Accelerate Time" option for that situation. May be there can be an "Assist on/off" option in the menu for only this mode to help the player about the progress of preparing the locos in shift duties. There can be random events or hazardous things occur while on the route. The possibility of those stuff can be arranged in menu with on/off option. Signalizations: Don't have to put a red sign always at the end of the run or till the train's departure time. And make them more realistic. After the ai train passes the signal turns red for that direction which is ok. But after that i realized the red signal stays still. It could turn red to yellow and then yellow to green periodically. One of small but important details in realizm. Also please change "passing red light" situation. It's quite annoying when after player passes the red light the game returns to the main menu. Let the run continue unless there is a derailing or crash. Weather Conditions: Weather conditions in the game could be dynamic as well and could be added as an option. May be the game can take the information about season and time from the system and arrange the weather condition randomly and dynamically including windy situations according to that season.
    Routes: I agree with many trainsim fans about the length of the routes. It could be nice to have long routes 100 miles or more. Maybe it can be extended with 25 to 50miles(it's up to you guys) expansion packages. That could be really nice :)
    I have other suggestions still but it makes this thing longer :D. Sorry for the spelling and grammer mistakes if there are ones. Thanks and Cheers!

• Like Like x 4
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I think you're in the wrong forum. Your post seems to be about Train Sim World and this forum is for Train Simulator (different product)

• Like Like x 2
  3. feliusdrawn

feliusdrawn New Member

Whoopsy yeah it seems lol. But some of them maybe all of it could be in the TS too ;)