Euro Fishing Fish With Feet

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by PAULROB1405, Jun 14, 2017.

1. PAULROB1405

PAULROB1405 New Member

Why is it when i have a decent catfish on my line they suddenly grow feet and walk on land. Getting frustrated with it now...does anyone know if the glitches are getting repaired or are we stuck with it the way it is, destroying a good game if left.

2. Gttomo

Gttomo New Member

The majority of the posts on this Forum relate to this and the many other bugs and glitches.
    We're all waiting for a response from the developers, other than "were working on it!!"
    It's got great potential, but at the moment seems like a beta that hasn't been tested in any way.

3. titan28

titan28 Active Member

from replies on their twitter feed, they have said that all 3 platforms have an update being worked on, and the new lake is still in development, even though i'm on xbox, i'd have at least thought they would be concentrating all their efforts on the ps4 fix before trying to do all 3 updates. the new lake has been in development for at least six months now, i really think this was a cash grab so they could fund their new flight sim, I have no faith or trust in this company anymore, I've uninstalled, never to reinstall or purchase off this company again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yes they did rush out broken on every system and patched it months later. They do seem to care more about the other games.