Fishing Sim World Fishing Rod And Line

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by dbasshooker, Jul 24, 2019.

1. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

I noticed after the Pro Tour update while fishing bass lakes in a boat that the fishing line does not look and move real now. Looks like its a drawn line instead of the natural look with realistic movement at times. Also the tip of the rod is the only part that bends instead of the middle with the end like a real pole would bend and it too bends unrealistic at times. The slack in the line is bad, way too much especially when you get the fish to the boat, the line then has a lot of slack and you have to jerk the pole around to try and gather up the line. This was not so bad before the Pro Update, so whatever was changed has made it worse. The look of the characters hand as he is reeling in is like super slow motion not matter how fast you set the real speed it does not change and remains super slow. This is a huge part of the game. This has been this way since the game was released, and still has been ignored and hasn't been changed. Wouldn't you think if we want to reel fast or slow, it would change instead of being stuck in the slow motion? Strange, as this is so noticeable. Everything else to me seems good and its a Awesome game, and I'm enjoying it very much, just need to tweak the pole and line movement that I think are an important part of the game. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019