Fishing Sim World Fishing Sim World

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by jorma04, Aug 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jorma04

jorma04 Member

Now i am gonna talk about things you can Make The game a lot Better 1 first of all FIX BUGS The Bugs on euro fishing were dumb they didn't get fixed you guys NEED to Fix Bugs it makes The game a lot Better 2 when you release a new Lake (or whatever The dlc is If it is about Water and fish then yes) include new species new everything dont just add a new Lake and bosses that is not good imo 3 i really am suprised nyt The accual recearch on The fish i hope it Matters where you Cast The Lure next to vegetation wloud Have a Better chance of hooking a fish since many fish like to hide on vegetation when Hunting pray all and all just Make it a good game and try to fulfill The promise of being "The most authentic fishing game Ever made"

• Like Like x 2
  2. dbasshooker

dbasshooker Active Member

I hope the reel speed and pole movement are realistic and not slow and sluggish with every fish on the line. If were going to have bass boats lets hope you can use the trolling motor mounted on front of the Bass Cat! Movement, control are very important working the lures and when fighting the fish! Hope you fulfill the promise of being "The most authentic fishing game ever made."

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I just hope u can cast ur rod out and catch a and land a fish please no bugs or I think I might aim my controller flying lol