Fishing Sim World Fishing Simulator?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by RedDwarf10, Oct 9, 2018.

1. RedDwarf10

RedDwarf10 Member

ok there are many problems with this game to many to write here here are some .catching 30 pound plus carp o n 4 pound line impossible you say that roach are among the most numerous fish is laughable have you tried catching one ? 3 pound line 20 hook size all I get are carp tench and bream have tried every bait so float fishing for small fish is impossible on this game there are just to many carp . the reel sounds like a loud pencil sharpener . line rod reels make no difference at all if they do they are so small you cannot notice it . the game is sponserd and because of this every lure line rod and reel have to be the same so as not to upset the sponsors there seems no advantage in having one thing over the other .I have never bought a product with so many bugs on the start . beta testing was token at best . and they have rushed the game out with to many problems .there is much more I could go on about . the washing machine effect when getting a fish close etc etc etc so to call this game a simulator is a joke have they even looked at fish mech and rod and reel mech on fishing planet and other games . you have sold this game on the promise it is best fishing sim made to date . and I for one feel absolutely ripped of . you took sponsors money and ran. made the game look good but that's it .

2. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Hard to disagree with a lot of your sentiments. Using the word simulator within your game title and not offering realistic game physics isn't a great start, especially off the back of all the issues that were never solved in their first title Euro Fishing. The only hope is the developers with their first patch and the next venue released show they mean business. I hope the developers do listen to the many players that post on this forum, unfortunately it is more hope than expectation at this point. Here's hoping!