Euro Fishing Flying Fish At Observatory

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by WikusMazal, Nov 18, 2017.

1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

DTG_Stephen , flying fish bug at Observatory. This is on Xbox One , and was at the very bottom south peg. Screenshot attached

Attached Files:

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thank you for sending this to us Wikus. How did the fish get up there?

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I was fishing just left of those reeds in picture about 20 yards out. Fish took bait and immediately started to jump around all over the place when I hooked it. Next it went high up in the air and off to the right into the trees.

4. Bacon Hoarder

Bacon Hoarder New Member

Were you able to finally catch it?

I was fishing from that same peg this weekend, and while working a fish, I hooked one on another line. He ended up dragging the bait past the bridge on the left side. When I finally got around to that line, the fish got stuck just on the other side of the bridge, on the little island the bridge is sitting on (just left of bridge center). He bobbed around there for about 20 seconds, at which point I had the option to net him! It was reading 47 yds, if memory serves. That's the only time that has ever happened for me, and was also on XB1.

5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Nope I didn't catch it. It kept going crazy and I just put the rod down so that it can snap off