Steam Free Roam Custom Formations Not Showing

Discussion in 'Technical Issues & Player Help' started by Volvo B10M, Oct 1, 2026 at 7:47 PM.

  1. Volvo B10M

    Volvo B10M Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2022
    Messages:
    352
    Likes Received:
    53
    I am trying to spawn custom formations but now in TSW 7 they are not showing up. If I go in to formation designer they are all there but there is nothing showing when I go to spawn them in free roam/timetable. There are supposed to be several formations with the TFW 142 as I have paired them with 150s, 153s and 170s in formation designer but there are none showing up. Even if I go to other classes, my custom 170/6 that I put together after the default formations were removed from the game is also not showing.

    20261001193620_1.jpg

    How do I get these to show up?
     
  2. pedro#1852

    pedro#1852 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2024
    Messages:
    1,037
    Likes Received:
    2,170
    formation designer didn't left the beta stage till this days even while the "beta" tag was removed a long time ago
     

Share This Page