1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free To Play Mode?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamiebrannan13, Aug 7, 2019.

1. jamiebrannan13

jamiebrannan13 New Member

Hi guys, just a quick one, how do you get on free to play mode on Xbox One? I’ve seen loads of videos of people doing it but I can’t seem to find it.

Thanks

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

There is no "Free Play" Mode in TSW. You can play scenarios or pick any train from the 24h Service Mode Timetable. But there´s no Free Play where you can select any Train and a Route to do whatever you want. The closest you can get to this is the "Free Roam" Scenario from NEC. You can play around there at least a bit freely.

You might have watched Videos from Train Simulator 2019? Thats an entirely different game and not available on Consoles.

3. jamiebrannan13

jamiebrannan13 New Member

Thanks you for the info

I must’ve mistaken the videos from train simulator 2019 then, thought I was going mad when I couldn’t find it lol!!

To be fair the service mode is just as good as, as much as I try to stick to timetable sometimes I just go a bit rouge and do whatever, get out at stations etc or play made up scenarios in my head ha ha!!

Thanks again

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  4. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member