French Rer Train Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by anthoninmoumsamy, May 22, 2022.

1. anthoninmoumsamy

anthoninmoumsamy New Member

Hello everyone !

Today I make a suggestion concerning the lines of France, (you will also excuse me for my English... I am French) ^^

France has multiple regional train lines including RER, there is RER C, RER A, RER D, RER B, RER E.

The most famous lines are the RER D And C because they both pass to popular places in Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, the Arc De Triomphe, the Champs Elysée, Versailles and many other beautiful stations such as Saint Michel Notre Daùe, Paris Gare de Lyon, Châtelet les Halles!

It would be really good to see more French lines, especially the suburban trains, I think they are magnificent and the driving cabins are really very nice! I'll put some photos for you below!

RER D :

[​IMG]

RER C :

[​IMG]

RER A :

[​IMG]

RER B :

[​IMG]

RER E :

[​IMG]

Voici maintenant des cabines de conduite :

RER A Cabin :

[​IMG]

RER C & D Cabin :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here, do not hesitate to tell me your opinion but I think it could be great to have one of these lines on Train Sim World!

• Like Like x 5
  2. anthoninmoumsamy

anthoninmoumsamy New Member

3. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Well not exactly as both line C & D doesn't pass at the Arc de Triomphe which is served by the line A ( Charles de Gaulle Étoile next to the Champs-Elysées ) and the line C doesn’t pass through Châtelet too but the line D yes in fact this line only serves Paris Gare du Nord, Châtelet and Paris Gare de Lyon underground through Paris anyway there’s some inaccuracies try to be more precise next time to catch the attention from DTG. Every RER lines are very long as the longest one is the line D with over 197 kms so you have to propose an interesting portion of a line and bear in mind that two lines are managed by both operators the SNCF and RATP ( line A & B ) so getting the license for the RATP is almost the same as getting one from Eurostar and I wonder if IDFM will ever give the authorization.