Frosted Windows, Red Light Won't Release, Audio Problems

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by cyberat, Jul 26, 2019.

1. cyberat

cyberat New Member

1) Frosted Windows happen around 10ft. radius of my character, whenever I walk by a cab or into one, windows go instantly white. Same for changing camera views while riding, on sunny days too. I have to run wipers just to get by, very annoying and ruins the game. Plus, SD-2 wipers will stop when changing camera views, even when set to 100%. This is a MUST FIX, ASAP YESTERDAY or refund me the money.
    2) Locomotives seem to be spewing straight up jets of what looks like steam when idling. Hint, diesel exhaust is brownish and not a forced jet.
    3) I ran the passenger scenario on the NY Amtrak electric locomotive, get stuck at a red light with no release, supposed to wait for a train to pass the switch, a train that never arrives. This is also a must fix.
    4) Horns sound like Car horns not like locomotive horns, there is no resonance to them, TS-2019 had perfect sounds for both the horns & locomotive diesel engines. All I get in TSW is the Turbo Charger hiss. There is also an audio Loud Pinch when you turn the cameras in mode 2 & 3.
    Hint: Let the Rail Road Professionals give you the physics & specs. of the trains & rail roads. Let the programmers do the graphics & sounds. The two are not interchangeable or tangible because of personal bias.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1