Full Piccadilly Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jackdizz66, Sep 27, 2026 at 6:25 PM.

  1. jackdizz66

    jackdizz66 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2026
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hey! So I am aware that loads of people have been suggesting the Piccadilly line, I would love to see that line in tsw! If the full line route could be made that would be awesome! Heathrow terminals 2/3 4 and 5 to Cockfosters and Uxbridge. I think that’s the full route? But either way I would love to see that LU route in tsw!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. nwp1

    nwp1 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    3,308
    Likes Received:
    3,581
    Another route l would love to see in the game as well as the Metropolitan Line.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OldVern

    OldVern Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2020
    Messages:
    24,259
    Likes Received:
    52,017
    It would be nice, but DTG show no sign of relenting their stance on tube/sub surface lines with many stations that require complex light baking.
     
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page