Euro Fishing Game Crashes Constantly.

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by BigAssWalrus, Jul 10, 2017.

?
  1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BigAssWalrus

BigAssWalrus New Member

I just bought this game last week for PS4, and went through the tutorial. Finally started playing some multiplayer, and have been getting constant crashing on every lake. I don't know if it's the new PS update or what.

Here's what happens with online play for PS4:

I know St. Johns has a known crash after 8 minutes or so of playing, so no one plays that lake online at all.

I've seen fish swimming on land, even go behind me at times.

The game completely closes and a PS4 error code with a submit appears.

I can't login to my dovetail online account when opening the game, and there is no auto login, I have to do it every time, but then it says invalid data, even though everything is valid and verified correct multiple times. This isn't much an online issue as I am prompted every time I open the game and will not let me register. It worked once, then never again since, so I just close it out and continue.

I got stuck fishing on the edge of a lake, while not posted up on a platform in the tall grass, couldn't cast or move, all buttons were not functioning, I had to use PS4 button to close the game.

While playing multiplayer, the game will randomly crash when I have a fish on the line. The player didn't disconnect or anything.

Migrating hosts makes me lose my progress.

There are a few more I'm sure. But for this to be a full release, seems more like a Steam Early Access title in Alpha or Beta stage to have been released to console like this.

I would really like to enjoy this game, but at this time, the bugs and constant crashing have killed it for me. Please fix, I really enjoy the game for what it is, but I can't even play it at this time. It's not my console or ISP or connection (90+ Mbps speed) either, I don't have this issue with any other game, and I've had this PS4 since beginning of the year, brand new HD edition, and can play every other game I own perfectly fine..

2. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Its not your PS4.. Its the game.. All of those bugs you have described have/were known since the launch of the ps4 version and for at least 6 months or so on the Xbox version.. It is just a complete mess of a game and they have known that since it was on the PC over a year ago. If you can get a refund do it.. Immediately. The devs are an absolute joke of a team.

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi BigAssWalrus, our upcoming patch is going to address a number of issues with host migration and crashes in multiplayer as well as the fish going onto the land.
    If you contact us at https://dovetailgames.kayako.com we can look into your login issues with Dovetail Live.

4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The st john lake crash happens about 50% of the time. The only thing you can do is play st johns solo only.

The fish on land will be fixed in patch but it won't be how you're thinking. All they did on the PC and xbox is stop the line breaking. Its a indie game so don't expect much.

5. derricktward

derricktward New Member

I rarely lose fish on land anymore. When the game first came out the line would immediately snap. Now I can work them out with a few pulls. A pain in the ass but better than losing every damn fish that touches land.